That's because before they set out to make Highwall GTX Lace-up Work Boots, the folks at LaCrosse® asked what you wanted in a boot. OK, maybe not you personally, but plenty of your peers in the field. Surface miners, to be exact.
Though, the benefits of waterproof / breathable construction, metatarsal guard / safety toe protection and puncture-resistant midsoles extend far beyond the mine. And no doubt their foot-friendly, shock-absorbing comfort is welcome no matter where you work.
For the rigors of your worksite:
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 1,000g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for protection in extreme cold conditions
- Triple-stitched, 2 mm waterproof full-grain leather for extreme performance and abrasion resistance
- Protective Vibram® pyramid rubber heel and toe provides abrasion and chemical resistance in high wear areas
- 90° heel Vibram Dri-Ice oil and slip resistant outsole is specially formulated for maintaining reliable traction in extreme cold conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- Non-metallic safety toe, Flex Shield II midsole, and internal MetFlex metatarsal guard meet or exceed ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR standards and CSA Z195-02,Grade 1, Electric-Shock Resistant standards
- 8" h., 32 ozs. each. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Men's 8" LaCrosse® 1,000-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Highwall GTX Lace-up Boots with Safety Toe / Metatarsal Guard, Brown